…to the ck scaledesigns websites. I am trying to keep this as updated as possible about my actual designs, revisions and extras. Actual Screenshots of kits being developed will remain on facebook or instagram, cause it would simply blow up this page.
This is and will always be a nice way to spend my freetime, I will never dare to start and make this a fulltime business, even if it sometimes seems to be. Therefore I will not start or continue projects I am not convinced of and will not continue doing revision of kits that noboby wants to order – just like the boomerang. There’s a certain list of planes I want to draw, books I already have and will work from that.
Since I started to build my own 3 axis cnc in 2018, my productions will now be made „inhouse“ with several extras included. Please see the plane sites for further information and pricing. Prototype builders are granted a 10% discount on the kits (accessories and gear sets excluded) as long as no plane of that particular release was maidened.
My kits include
- a colored multisheet planset, always printed from diginal files, no photocopies
- a shortkit ranging from 300 to 500 pieces milled from a quality balsa wood, poplar lightply, multilayer air-ply, phenolresin plates
- hinges, control horns, connectors and extras are all included and cnc milled
- servo mountings, u/c mountings, firewall, wing mountings are included, milled from high quality 6 mm air-ply „bulletproof“ for all important spots
- direct contact to the designer
You only have to add sheetwood, stripwood and usual r/c components, engine, wheelsc etc.
Have fun and a nice building time. If there’s any further questions, feel free to ask.